Wanna play a game?

 I found the game at a yard sale. The game was called World of Horror. It had a Teen rating for mild blood and violence. Finally, I found a horror game that was not rated M! I bought it for $30 and went home. When I got home, I put the game in my Nintendo Switch. When I started the game, it asked me if I wanted to play in VR (Virtual Reality) or in regular mode, and I chose VR. When the game started, a ghost with a long black cloak and long dark hair came up to me. He looked very happy to see me, and he simply said, “Wanna play a game?”

I said, “Yeah!” and the ghost said, “Okay.” It was a little weird, I thought. I continued to play the game like normal, but when I left the game, the ghost came to me and begged me not to leave. I thought it was part of the game to make it more creepy, so I just left. On my second time playing, the ghost was livid that I had left before. I continued to explore the horrifying world in the game. I fought tons of enemies and went into a huge haunted mine system. It was thrilling and terrifying. I knew it was becoming my favorite game.

I talked to people in the game to learn about the beast that had created this world of horror, which was once a great world. They said “Once this was a wonderful land of fairies, dragons, and goblins and we all lived in peace and prosperity with one another.” another person said that before the corruption “almost no one committed crimes cops weren’t around because there was no need for laws or cops.” But when I tried to take off my VR headset, the ghost screamed, “NO, NO MORE LEAVING. YOU WILL STAY HERE FOREVER!!!” Suddenly, I felt my surroundings vanish, and the next thing I knew I was in a field. I recognized the field. It was from the game! Then the ghost came out with joy and said, “Finally someone has come to take my place! I’ve waited for five long years.” “What? The switch hasn’t been around for that long, and what do you mean to take my place?” I said in fear and confusion

“no this game takes the form of whatever its next victim wants most. But now that it has a new soul to feed on I can leave” the ghost replied. “WAIT is there a way I can get out of here,” I said now completely terrified. “Find someone else to take your place, that’s what I did to you I will now leave this game and attach my soul to your body.” the ghost then vanished.

That is my story. I now wait for someone else to pick the game up so I can leave. I have one question though. “Wanna play a game?”

Comments